The last time I went to the doctor, she gave me some nausea medicine and I've been using that when I need it. I only had to run out of my classroom once, and there was a teacher walking down the hall when I did so who watched my class! What timing!
Other than that, things are great. We're very excited and I still can't believe I have a little lima bean growing inside of me!





3 comments:
Rachel,
I hope the nausea will go away soon. It is not fun--but temporary! We are praying for you and Baby Smith each day.
MeMaw/Kay
Rachel -- Maybe if you think of the baby in terms of having a CUPCAKE inside you, you'll feel better! (Can you tell -- I'm not a real big fan of lima beans, but I'll make an exception in your case). Love you more than a hostess cupcake with a lima bean on top! And that's a lot --Auntie Kris
Rachel & Justin!!!
We are so excited for you guys! We will definitely keep you in our prayers as you experience this amazing journey. I have been studying a lot about prenatal development, pregnancy, etc. in my graduate classes & it has really given me the "baby-bug." We are going to wait a little while longer before trying though...
We love you & look forward to reading all of the updates on the baby blog.
Laura & Jeff Roberton
Post a Comment