Click on this picture to see the words!.jpg)
.jpg)
Well, here's the latest! We're calling it our little lima bean, since we heard peanut was already taken!
We went to the doctor yesterday and she said that everything looks perfect. We got to SEE, but not hear, the heartbeat. It's beating at 126 beats per minute, which is great! We're very excited and couldn't wait to share these pictures with you all. She said that our estimated due date is April 13, 2009. That's just one week after I turn 27, so that's very exciting to us.
Several of you have asked how I'm feeling, and I'll tell you, it's not great all the time! However, I got some medicine so hopefully I'll be able to start school on Monday nausea free. You can pray for that, too!
Thanks for all your comments and prayers! Keep both coming. We're praying that it will be healthy and whole.
Love you all,
Rachel (and Justin)





10 comments:
I'm praying that you'll be feeling up to par once school starts. Thanks for showing off your little lima bean! It's super cute!!
Now THAT is cool! I can't wait til Baby Bean Smith grows up so I can abandon him/her at the airport!
Ooooh...I am so excited!--I can barely see it but I am almost positive that I see pink fingernail polish on it's tiny little sprout..I mean, hand. WOW!! A girl lima bean! Okay, I have her name all picked out for you!
Love,
Kelley
Rachel and Justin...CONGRATS on your pregnancy! I'm so glad y'all sent us your blog! We are so happy for you guys and are so excited to see this baby grow.
Awww, I love the blog. Keep it up! It is fun to see what is happening. What an awesome idea, an electronic baby book.
Justin came over to our hall and told me you uploaded the pictures. Little Lima Bean is awesome! That sound more female than male. :)
I hope you are feeling better soon. Take it easy!!
Melissa
Rachel,
I hope you are feeling great by Monday and have a wonderful first day of school. Thanks for sharing Baby Smith's first photos. We are praying for all of you. Love, Kay/Memaw
Absolutely amazing! Love, Granny Janny
So cute!! I am so happy for ya'll! I will be praying for you as school starts! Hope you start feeling better! =)
Love,
Brandy
I am super excited for both you and Justin!! Thanks so much for keeping me in the loop of this exciting time of your lives!
Congratulations on the "Beanie Baby". We are really excited for you. Will this child have all monogramed Pampers????? Thanks for the pictures. Praying for all of you.
Love you,
Charlotte and Ron
Post a Comment