Today is Jutin's birthday! It's an exciting day, complete with a card from Noah to his #1 Dad and SEVERAL voicemails full of birthday wishes. This Friday we went to our unofficial Sunday School Christmas party and they let me bring a cake to celebrate! Here's Justin blowing out his candles!It was a great party and really great to catch up with these chics...and their husbands!
Oh, and for those of you who can't tell, I'm the girl who looks like I swallowed a basketball! It's crazy; I've really popped out! Melissa at work really did tell me today that I looked like I swallowed a basketball. My doctor says that I'm perfectly on target for weight, so it seems like all that weight is right there!
This weekend we're going to Austin and San Marcos for a conference for Justin and to watch the Hightower Hurricane play in the state semi-finals! Woo hoo! Go 'Canes!
Oh, and if you haven't checked out Justin's blog, you really should! There's a whole lot of stuff about Noah that's really interesting to read!
-Rachel





4 comments:
I don't think it looks like you swallowed a basketball!!! I think you look BEAUTIFUL!!!
Love,
Aunt Kelley
yeah, yeah....I know, a nice note...plbbbbbbbbttttt David!
Hi Sissy!
I MUST agree with Kelley..(and I know, I know...nice DOES run throughout our whole family, even though we don't often like to admit it! Kel's a good girl and I love her!)
Back to your blog...NEAT pic's. We can't tell you how VERY PROUD we are of you and Justin (and, of course, Noah-Bean!) Keep eating good foods for that little brain (yep, I did read Justin's blog!) to develop!
With a really smart Mommy and Daddy, a brilliant Granny D, and those amazing Smith's, how could he be anything but a charter member of Mensa at birth!
Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Love you more every day!
Grandpa & Granny D
Happy belated birthday friend! You and Rachel are wonderful. We wish we could see you more often...
Love,
Phillip, Cami, & Nathan
Happy birthday to Justin.
I love your belly!!
Post a Comment