Monday, May 25, 2009

Six Weeks Old!

Noah turned six weeks old on Saturday. I can't believe that we've had a baby for six weeks...it seems like the time has just flown by! Justin has been weighing him every Friday, and he was up to 12 pounds, 11 ounces on Friday! What a big boy we have! He weighed 8 pounds, 9.5 ounces when he was born, so he's gaining plenty of weight!

I took some pictures yesterday (not officially six weeks, but that's ok...). Here are some of my favorites!
Other than that, things are going really well. We still haven't had any offers on our house so we're planning on moving in with Joreta, Justin's grandmother, once we get to Abilene. Justin's really ready to be there and I can't say that I blame him; we're both looking forward to moving and planting roots!
I'm getting to stay home for the rest of the school year so I'm footloose and fancy free (well, except for Noah). It's been GREAT to stay home with him and really feel like I know him and know his personality. I would still love your prayers about our house selling and a job for me and the wisdom as we face lots of decisions in the coming months!
Also, I got a facebook! If you're on it, look me up!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

such a precious boy! he has changed so much!!! i really need to see that baby!!! :)

MeMaw said...

I think Noah was thinking about all his grandparents, thus, the smile! He is developing his own personality and I can't wait to see all of you! I know he has missed me! MeMaw

Hope said...

stinkin' cute.

AUntie Kris said...

What a face!

Put that kid in a box AND SEND HIM TO ME RIGHT NOW.I MEAN IT.I WANT HIM. Use a lot of bubblewrap.

Ok, never mind. I'll come to you.
Gee whiz.

Anonymous said...

HI NOAH!!!

I can't believe how much you've changed, just in the last week and a half! I'm glad to hear you're growing like you should but I am REALLY starting to understand Grandpa's no-grow-bed-box idea now. . .Love you! Aunt Sara!

Anonymous said...

I have been polishing up the No-Grow-Bed-Box a bunch lately, and especially after seeing these and Noah's blog's photos! We got a Pack 'N Play, but I'm taking it back so I can put Noah in the N-G-B-B!

Love you all...it's already been too long in between visits!

Grannie & Grandpa D.