Noah's been growing like a weed, but the more remarkable thing about him is how happy he is! Here's some pictures to prove it!
Hope you enjoy them!
And if you're wondering, he's up to 14 pounds, 5 and a half ounces! Isn't that crazy! That's about the same size as several of our friends' babies who are between four and six months old, not just 8 weeks! He's doing great, and we just can't believe he's almost 2 months old! His official 2 month "birthday" is Thursday, June 11. He has to go for shots the following day, so please pray for us! I know I'm not going to handle that well!
As far as moving and selling our house goes, we've had a LOT of activity, but no offers yet. We showed the house at least once a day last week, and I'm hopeful that we'll get an offer soon.
At the end of this month, we're moving to Abilene whether the house sells or not, so please pray for us. This seems sort of like the calm before the storm, so we'll need all your prayers to get through this move and transition and maintain our sanity!!!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Oh my Noah....when I look at you, you look so happy, it makes me laugh out loud! TOO CUTE!
Okay, my crystal ball says that your mommy and daddy shouldn't worry about selling the house, I think an offer will be made on the 29th.
Love,
kelley
Surely that isn't a thumb in the mouth, is it? I can just imagine the sound effects to go with that picture! I got the garage cleaned out and Noah's things are awaiting his arrival in the "Big Country!"
Rach, I am anxious for your aunties and grandmother to see Noah. They are in for a treat!
What fun it must be to see Noah-
Bean's smiles day after day! Happy Birthdayyyyyy to youuuuuuu, Noah!!!!! Hope that mean ol' doctor (or PA or nurse) doesn't hurt him...just tell me and Grandpa D will come down and punch them in the nose!
Praying every day for the right people at the right time to buy the house at the right price!
Love you all!
Granny & Grandpa D.
Poor little Noah needs to cheer up a little! What are feeding him???
Love, love, love the thumb-in-mouth picture. Now that is the picture of contentment.
And MeMaw Kay, you have no idea!
We're counting the days 'til we head south to meet our man Noah.
such cute pictures! :) He is a big boy. 14 lbs? I love it!!
I showed Kytlin Noah's picture on my phone at Relay for Life and she said, "That's Davis." I told her it was Noah and she said, "Well, they have the same blanket."
Post a Comment