Baby Feet 1
Baby Feet 2
Baby Hand 1
Baby Hand 2 
Noah in Blue
Daddy's Hands
Daddy's Hands
Daddy's Hands 2
Noah and Daddy
Mommy and Daddy love Noah
Noah asleep in blue
Noah awake in red (obviously you'd landscape this one)
Noah in black
Noah out in blue
Red dimple picture

Black and white dimple picture

Noah asleep in red
Name Picture
Love you all!
Name PictureLove you all!





5 comments:
OOOOOHHH...too many CUTE choices!!
Okay, can I get the one called mommy and daddy love Noah in black and white in a 4 x 6?
May I say, your hair looks fabulous in that pic Rach!
Love Kelley
Granny wants Baby Feet 2, Baby Hand 2, Red Dimple Picture and Mommy and Daddy Love Noah in 4 x 6 and Name Picture in 5 x 7.
Haven't talked with Grandpa so he may want something different.
Love you all! Granny
Grannie Fern wants Mommy and Daddy love Noah in 4 x 6... Kris wants
the same size Red Dimple. (She would also like to have a dimple just like Noah's! I was always envious of Kelley's "most perfect
imperfection", as Grannie calls it)
Love you guys. Miss you awfully.
is it too late for Aunt Sara to get one?!? I love the black and white dimple pic! And one of the feeties is good, too! And the one of all three of you! If it's not too late, I'd like the 5 x 7 of the black and white dimple pic and 4 x 6's of the others. Sorry! Love you, Noah Beanie!
Those are really sweet pictures! Did you do them yourself? I'm so impressed. The one with Justin and him, and the one with all three of you are especially precious.
Post a Comment