I know it's been a long time. Working has been very hard for me because I have to leave Noah and I've been playing with him in ALL my spare time! But, I had to share. There's a video and some pictures of Noah at his happiest moments. In the video, he's laughing out loud! Turn the music down at the bottom and you'll be able to hear it! The middle of the video is the best!
Developmentally Noah is still just a little bit ahead. He's rolling over completely, but he skipped the tummy to back and rolls over back to tummy! I'm not sure when he'll go tummy to back, but I'll let you know!
Enjoy!
Here are some recent pictures of our happy boy!!!
Here's Noah's first time in the Exersaucer (SP?). He LOVES it!





8 comments:
We have the same exersaucer and it's a hit in Louisville too! Love that little boy laughter! Glad y'all got the house and can't wait for you to get all settled in it.
That made Aunt Sara's day! She misses Noah Bean . . .BAD!
Wouldn't it be nice if we could remember ourselves when we were that little?
LOVE IT!!
Boy, if that doesn't make you laugh, there's something seriously wrong with you!
Kelley's right... wouldn't it be nice to be that little again.
Sure miss my little boyfriend.
Love those sweet baby giggles!
Sure makes me miss my little Nathan. I think the two of them are going to have lots of fun in the days ahead.
Love,
Miss D
So cute!
We already miss that great, quick, loving, gentle smile and hilarious laughter! So, thanks for sending this video to remind us what a great kid Noah is becoming....what else could he be with such a great Mommy & Daddy!
And, we, too agree with Kel's comment!
Love you all more every day!
Granny & Grandpa D.
Post a Comment