Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Look Ma, no hands!!!

A lot has been happening since my last post! A few weekends ago, Justin and I took Noah to the Big County Balloon Festival. This is the night light. It was beautiful.
Noah was a little bit sleepy, so he wasn't all that excited at first. Here's Noah and Daddy! Look at that rockin' outfit!
And Noah and Mommy!
Then, we took a trip where Noah got to play with Daddy all week and Mom had to go to workshops! During that trip Noah got to see Tiffany and Justin and I got to see Alan and Michelle. Congratulations to them on their soon-to-be-born baby girl! Here's Noah ADORING Tiffany. He just couldn't take his eyes off her!
And, for Aunt Gogi, here's Noah's first trip to Freebirds. That's a monster, for those of you who are familiar with Freebirds. :) About right for our almost six month old who's been wearing 9 month old clothes for two weeks!
During our trip, Justin played tennis in Corpus Christi. It was Noah's first time to a beach and even though it was a Texas beach, it was still a beach! We had a great time!
Since we were in Corpus at the beach, we decided to take Noah swimming. But, the water was a little cold, so we went to the "hot" tub, which was actually more like bath water.
This is when Noah really started having fun. You can see that Justin had a great time, too, getting splashed in the face while I conveniently snapped pictures!
A couple of nights later Noah and his dad both fell asleep reading in about the same position. How cute!

And, finally, Noah has started to sit up. Here he is! He's doing so well and we're so proud of him. I timed him today and he had a stretch of time that he was sitting up for FIVE MINUTES all by himself! He's started to correct himself when he starts to fall, but still isn't always able to sit up. I think that he just sometimes decides that he's tired and falls over because it's fun.


And, lastly, Noah is sleeping really well. I took this picture because his great Aunt Kris gave him this "woobie" which is a baby blanket that Noah holds over his face when he sleeps. I just think it's adorable!

On Sunday, Noah will be SIX months old! I can't believe that! I'm excited to feed him "real" food, so we'll post pictures as soon as we can!

6 comments:

Miss D said...

Great pictures. Can't wait to get Noah and Nathan together tonight.
Love,
Miss D

Anonymous said...

Okay, it's past time for another Noah fix! He's such a big boy! Love you all! Grandpa and Granny D.

Lonesome Aunt Kris said...

Oh, Noah, this long-distance love is very difficult on your old auntie.

Hope said...

So fun! That picture of him snuggling his blankie is really cute.

kelley80 said...

Six months???! UNH...I haven't even held him yet and he's six months old? What the heck? He's already got eyes for Tiffany and I haven't even pinched him yet? What is wrong with this picture???!

Anonymous said...

I can't decide which picture is my favorite!!!! I can't wait to see you, Beanie! GOOD BOY for loving that Monster! Love, Aunt Sara