Things around here have been busy but great. We've started going to a Life Group with my old church from college and work has been really busy for us both. Justin and I are both definitely looking forward to some time off to celebrate all the new things we've got to be thankful for over the last year. Speaking of new things we've got to be thankful for, here's our #1 thanks to God for the year. Brand new Noah videos!
Funny Daddy!
And, we'd like to announce...WE HAVE A CRAWLER!
And, for all my math friends, his new favorite thing to do is crawl over to a poster and play with it. It just so happens that the poster is one I had in my room when I taught, and it goes over the steps for solving a word problem. His nerdy parents couldn't be more proud!!!
3 comments:
It makes me want to see Noah, so bad! I love the videos. Thanks for taking the time to make them and put them on your blog! I get off at 1:00 on Tuesday at Winters. Will you and Noah be home? Love you all!
Go, Noah, Go!
My little honey... gee, we're countin' the days til we see him!
Thanks for the video; I'll be smiling all day.
Love you guys!
Laughin' with his Daddy and crawlin' to his Mommy...what a wonder-boy! We can't wait to see you - all 3 real soon!
Love you guys!
Granny & Grandpa D.
Post a Comment