Monday, March 22, 2010

I've got a toddler!

Here you go, folks! Video of my little Noah, WALKING! Can you believe it?!! He's so big! The video is about a minute long, and the last five seconds feature FIVE STEPS!

Last week was Spring break for us in Abilene, and it went by way too fast! We went to the zoo with our friends Ryan (and his mom, Andi) and played and just had a great week! Hope you all are enjoying the warmer weather and your families as much as we are!

3 comments:

Who's J.E. Dickerson? said...

"Let's see...I know I put my carkeys under this couch somewhere."

Anonymous said...

NOt only my car keys, but my college textbooks, too!

Love you all!!

Granny & Grandpa D.

Anonymous said...

you can't believe how worthy it is .
abercrombie

outlet

You can have a look at it.
abercrombie

fitch outlet

There are many kinds of name brand cheap jordan shoes to choose
nike outlet