Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's been too long!

Wow, where did May go? Things around the Smith household have been fast and furious as Justin and I chase after our little boy. He's growing so much, and we just love him!

Justin's practice has sort of slowed down for the summer. He had a call night two nights ago and got NO calls after 10 pm, which is nothing short of amazing. The office is switching over to electronic medical records, with Justin acting as the point man for their team. It's been exciting for Justin to take on some more responsibilities and use his gifts of efficiency and organization while designing templates for the entire office to use. Such a great guy!

I'm winding down the school year. It's been a really busy end of year, but we got our TAKS scores back and I'm proud to say that our teachers' and students' hard work paid off! All of the high school campuses in Abilene ISD are projected to be recognized; no small feet!

We just joined the country club, so Noah and I will most likely spend the summer poolside, teaching Noah how to swim! He does love the water, so it shouldn't be a difficult task!

I hope you all are doing well! I'll post pictures soon; I'm still learning how to edit them in my new software!

Rachel

3 comments:

Nicole @ Splitcybernality said...

The year is almost gone. Time is flying and our children grow up so fast.

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!
We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."
It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your interview.
Best regards,
Mike Thomas

Anonymous said...

Wow! Mike's invitation sounds like fun! Sure loved the most recent post with the slide show at C.L., and especially the July 4th snapshots! Love you all!!!

Granny & Graaaaandpaaaa