Ok you guys! This baby is going to be traumatized if it's a boy with all your drama queen comments!!! Just remember this when I have a dramatic boy in April!
Really, we won't know what we're having for another 6 weeks, but I've been thinking that it was a boy all this time. It just feels like a boy, but we'll see! I've heard first-time moms are horrible at predicting!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Maybe that should be Drama BEAN.
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
I'll be good from here on out, I promise.
I think Auntie Kris just volunteered to "beanie sit" while you and Justin are on your four week, 2nd honeymoon to Brazil! Gosh, I hope that the baby is over that colicky period by then. I would love to help you Kris but Mom and I will be at her house in the Hamptons that month. Isn't that the same month that Piper and Riley are visiting you Kris? Maybe they will help you?? There Rachel, now maybe she will mind her manners.
Love,
Kelley
I don't know what Kel and Kris are thinking .... or drinking, either! What a couple of (they ARE my sisters, so I can call them names) dopes!
All I want is for Bean to be smiley..he or she can be as dramatic as can be...maybe that way he or she can support ol' grandpa when he's 99 from all the $$$ he/she will make in the movies! Do you suppose he/she will put his/her finger in .... oh well...you know!
Love you 3!
Grandpa & Grannie D.
He/she is perfectly wonder-FULL! Here's to the beautiful 2nd trimester coming up soon and to the news you guys are moving closer to family...what an exciting time! Love you all...especially you, Baby Smith!
DK
Post a Comment