Well, for all of you out there in blog land that wanted to see a picture of me pregnant, here's the first one I've taken.
It's been hard to see some of the changes in my body, but Noah's been moving a LOT this week, and it makes it all worth it. Yesterday, I actually SAW some sort of a limb moving on the left side of my abdomen. It's kind of weird to think that what's inside of me growing right now is a child that we'll soon be able to hold and love! There was a time three weeks ago where I thought I first felt him move, but after feeling him this week, I'm not so sure. The first time I was sure that Noah moved was November 15 in Tennessee. I went to see our nephew, Kory, in a horse show. Here's a picture of him from that exciting day!Anyway, I hope things are well with all of you guys! Justin and I are off to register! Oh, and I hope you enjoy my festive new blog header and music! It will only be up for a month, so enjoy!
-Rachel





5 comments:
you are too cute!!!! love that belly! can't wait to meet baby noah!
You look GREAT!! I can't wait to meet that little man growing inside you! And, I love your Christmas blog. I've been contemplating a December blog makeover as well. :)
I can't believe you had time to redo your blog! I love it and the music, too. I am looking forward to our time together! Kay/MeMaw
How beautiful you look - especially with that little (but growing) belly! Can't wait to see Noah-Bean growing both inside and outside!
See you all REAL SOON!
Love you more every day!
Granny & Grandpa D.
Rach
You look GREAT! I mean GREAT!!
Cami
Post a Comment