Well, we found out yesterday that we'll be having a boy sometime around April 13! I'm so excited! He wasn't shy at all, and it's VERY CLEAR that we're having a boy. However, since I'm a modest Mommy, I'm not going to post pictures of my baby's stuff all over the internet, but I do have some video files to show you! We decided on the name Noah Ray Smith, and I hope you guys will pray for us as we prepare for our little boy. We've been shopping for beds and bedding, and we'll register later on this month. This is all so exciting, and I hope you guys enjoy the video and pictures as much as we did!
In the first video, Noah is almost sucking his right thumb and saying hello with his left hand. It's so cute! If I were a bragging Mommy, I'd tell you guys to look at how smart he is, waving already...from the WOMB!
Here's a good profile picture.

And, last but not least, here is Noah's little heart beating!
I hope you guys like this just as much (well, not as much, but like it a lot) as we do!

10 comments:
All I can say is....WOW.
Love,
Kelley
We saw it with Rachel & Justin, and all we can STILL say is....WOW. What a miracle! And before anyone knows it, little Noah-Bean will be here for all of us to see & hold & love!!!
Granny & Grandpa D.
Justin and Rach,
I am pretty sure Noah is a Red Raider, I saw him raise up one finger because hopefully the Raiders will be Number 1 at the end of the year!
What neat pictures! I haven't had time to start shopping--but it is just a matter of time!
We enjoyed getting to see you!
Mom/Kay/MeMaw
Yeah for little Noah Ray!! I am also especially partial to the NR initials...(Noah Ray and Nathan Ross)...this means great minds think alike!! We are so excited for y'all and can't wait for him to get here!
Love,
Phillip and Cami
And I know for a fact the Abilene-area grandmothers have been plotting what they are going to do with 2 little boys...
YAY!! i'm so excited there will be another boy around!!! boys are precious, energetic, lovable, snuggly, silly, curious, & into EVERYTHING! and they LOVE their momma!!! i never thought i'd be "excited" to have a boy, but court is the greatest blessing in our lives! you will love every minute of noah ray! but, it goes WAY too fast. i don't know how court is already 7 1/2 months old!!! we will be praying for your precious baby boy!!
and - the comment about the red raiders - no! not allowed! i know justin wants him to be an AGGIE!! WHOOP!
miss you guys!
ashley (and rhett & court()
How can anyone not believe there is a God after seeing that video? What a sweet little blessing!!
Love yall,
Carissa
Oh my...I just watched the videos 3 times each. What a miracle. I love that I can pray for little Noah Ray by name now! Ray is a family name of mine, so it may be used for a future little Thornton someday. I love it!
A boy!? So fun!! The world of little boys is a fun (and messy) world. :) I also love the name Noah. Good choice!
A beautiful baby boy! He's already very cool with the waving, wow! The videos almost made me cry. Life is amazing! I love the name Noah! I loved calling my girls by name and praying for them by name and just saying their names over and over. Noah is perfect in everyway! Take care of yourself. Love, Dusty
How wonderful! Congrats! Children are such a blessing. Can't wait to see more pictures of this little guy.
Post a Comment