Although he's heavy, he's apparently not fat because the measurement of his stomach showed him in about the 50th percentile in his tummy. Overall, the doctor says he's a very proportionate baby, just bigger than she thought he'd be right now! So, I named this post, "Whoa Baby" so that maybe he'll just stop growing out and instead just get ready to breathe and live out here! Really, all I care about is that he's healthy and if my mother's intuition is right, maybe I'll have this kid when I'm 26 rather than 27 (My birthday is exactly one week before my due date)! I don't care if I have to have a C-section; I just want him to be here when he's good and cooked so I can kiss his chubby cheeks, tickle his longer-than-average toes and hug his long arms!
Here's a picture of his chubby cheeks!

And, here's a video of him getting rid of his hiccups with a yawn!
Overall it was a great visit and I slept so well last night because it's so good to KNOW that your baby is happy and healthy and to finally get some answers about nagging questions.
I hope you all enjoy it. Let us know if there are other pictures you want to see! I had a cheerleader shower last week and I'll post those just as soon as I can find my camera cord!
-Rachel





10 comments:
Rach,
Thanks for posting the video. It is so neat. We didn't have sonograms when Justin was born, let alone videos! I am sure I will look at it over and over. I think I will go back and look at the first ones and compare! He does look a little cramped in there. Won't be long until he will be here! Love, Kay
oh i just love that video!! isn't it amazing to be able to SEE that?!?!?! just the most precious thing!!! and it is even more amazing when he is here in person!!! can't wait!!!
Your Grannie says, "Bless his little heart!" She got a giant kick out of that big yawn!
I think he might need caffeine.
love, Kris
I love the new blog. And I love the cute pictures! His cheeks are chubby--YAY for chub! Chubby babies are so stinkin' cute!!!
Okay, we've watched the video 8 times and still aren't bored! My, my what a cute baby.
Actually, he's winding up for a scream, not yawning!! Have you ever heard the phrase "wish I had 4 more just like you"? Your grandpa used to say that to your dad.
We're praying that little(?) Noah bean finishes up just on time and at the right time. Can't wait to hug and tickle him.
Love, Grandpa and Granny D
Yaaaaaaaaaawn....it's true, yawning is contagious. Good night sweet Noah.
Love,
Auntie Kelley
I love the video. It's so awesome to be able to see those cute, chubby cheeks. We can hardly wait to meet Noah. I just know he and Nathan will have lots of fun together in the years to come.
Love you guys,
Delores (Miss D)
Ooops! I used the blogger account for Cami's blog, so I showed up as "Mom." Oh, well.......
Love,
Delores
Wake up, Noah!!!! I think Aunt Kris is right - time for some caffeine! I've got your due date on my calendar but know your mommy will be happy to have you sooner! Can't wait to SQUEEZE THOSE CHEEKS!I'm gonna try my hardest to come see you for your first days of livin out here! Love you, Beanie!
oops! Sorry - forgot to say that the last comment was from Aunt Sara.
Post a Comment