This is a picture from Noah's February 7 Cheerleading Shower and you can't really see how big I've gotten, but I'm PRETTY HUGE!
There's no news on the house; it's still on the market and we haven't gotten any offers yet. Please pray that we will get a reasonable offer. We don't want it to be shown a ton of times, just that one right time! If you ask for my preference, I'd REALLY like to sell it before Noah is here, but we'll see!On another note, is anyone watching The Bachelor this season?!? My lovely Aunt Kris told me that she heard a secret on the radio about the finale! Leave a message if you want to know! It's CRAZY!!! And, what's up with this scene that's so personal they can't show it?!?!





7 comments:
Niight owl? Whoooo me? Love you, Kay
ok - you KNOW i LOVE the bachelor!!! give me ANY and ALL details!!!! i just can't wait for monday to get here each week!!! i will be SO SAD when it is over!! :)
you are too cute preggo! so wish we could see you in person :)
You aren't huge!----It's those babies cheeks that are taking up all that space!!
Love,
Aunt Kelley
I want to see a side shot of your belly. Post one soon. I love preggo bellies!
I hope your house gets sold soon; I'm sure that's really stressful.
I think your looks (especially your profile) are great! Not that I have any prejudices, but as your Dad, I've always been willing to punch any nose that says anything other than how great you look...preggo and all!
Gotta say that Justin's blog this week hit me with something none of us had thought about before...that some of my - er - "risk-taking" genes might be mixed into Noah-bean. We'll just pray for good strong bones, good insurance, and quick ambulance drivers, eh!?
Sure love all 3 of you!!!
Grandpa & Granny D.
You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL, and I'm not even kidding.
Hand me the dang kleenex.
love, kris
Oh gosh girl I love reading your updates. I miss talking with you so much. My sister is on about the same timetable as you so her little guys is 4-5 pounds too. We're so exctied to meet baby Bennett in about 6 weeks (or less) and I can't wait to see pic's of Noah too! Love you!
Post a Comment