Although it's not officially Spring yet, it's close enough to the Spring forward time change that I thought I'd welcome Spring. I love Spring; it's truly my favorite time of year. I love that the days are starting to get longer, I love that the grass is getting greener and I LOVE that it's perfect flip flop weather, especially now that I'm getting big enough that I can't bend over to tie my shoes.
I go to the doctor on Wednesday, but it's the new one so I'm a bit nervous. Did I mention that my normal OB was pregnant (about 4 weeks ahead of me) and had her baby last Friday? So, I'm off to the new one. My old one says that she'll be back to deliver me, but we'll see what Noah has to say about that. So, I'll post any news that I have after that.
We're getting ready to have some company for a shower this weekend, and I can't wait for the shower. It's Sunday and I'll post pictures. Justin's cousin, Alan, and his wife Michelle are throwing us a shower in Houston. We're SO excited. I think Justin is the most excited because 1) he gets to come and, 2) he gets to play with their beautiful daughter, Tiffany Grace!
Other than that, things are pretty normal here. Hope you're enjoying 'almost' Spring as much as I am!
By the way, if you haven't checked out Justin's blog recently, you totally should! He's doing a great job keeping everyone posted about how Noah is growing!
Rachel
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I'm SO sad that it's not going to work out for us to come down this weekend. Ryan is out of town on a job, and I don't think my new "driving skills" are quite up to a 4 hour drive. Actually, I was going to attempt it, but my family all says NO! Can you believe that? Anyway, know that we're thinking of y'all and praying for little Noah's perfect arrival. Wish I could see you!
I enjoyed meeting your friends at the shower and it was so lovely! Alan and Michelle were wonderful hosts! I loved watching Justin with Tiffany!
It will be neat when all those neat things arrive in Abilene, Tx!!!! I know Noah will have a wonderful room to go along with his wonderful parents! Kay
Sure was fun at the shower, whatching Justin and Rachel opening gifts, interacting with their friends and family. MANY thanks to Alan and Michelle for such a wonderful spot for the shower, too!
NEXT B-I-G event is just a few weeks away...can't wait to see you & Justin lovin' on that beautiful little Bean!
Love you all more every day!
Grandpa & Granny D.
Yeah, that would make me nervous too. I hope your regular OB is back in time. Post a picture of your lovely belly!
Post a Comment