Saturday, March 14, 2009
Weekly Visits!
What a wonderful shower! Here are some pictures for you guys that my parents took, and I'll add more as soon as I get more uploaded from my camera. The shower was thrown by Alan, Michelle and Tiffany Smith, who are relatives of Justin's family and have been so wonderful. They live in Houston and it's been wonderful to be so close. It was great to see everyone at the shower, and we had quite a mix of people. Thanks to everyone who came, and if you couldn't make it, we missed you! Oh, and for you belly stalkers out there, this is the most you're going to get. I'm so huge I don't fit sideways in a picture! Just kidding, but I hope you can see how big Baby Noah is!
We went to our first doctor visit with our new doctor and she ordered another ultrasound to see how big baby Noah is. I'll go have that done on Monday. Also, this visit marks the first of my weekly visits. So far, I'm not dilated at all, which is good since Noah still has four weeks to cook! The doctor said that after ten pounds they give me the option of an ultrasound, and after twelve pounds they don't give me the option anymore! My thoughts on that: HOLY CRAP...12 POUNDS!!!
So, we'll just have to see. We have a doctor's appointment immediately following the ultrasound, so we'll let you know then. Lastly, it's my Spring break this week and I take my comprehensive final exams on Wednesday. Please pray for me! This determines if I graduate from my Master's degree program or not!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
The shower looked so fun! I'm sad we missed it, but we'll be sure that Baby Noah gets something super cute once I'm able to walk and go shopping again. I'm praying for you and your exams...I know you'll do great!!
Okay Noah, here's the deal...if you would like to appear on March 22nd, I am willing to share my birthday with you...not my cake, but the day, yes. That gives you about one week so think it over and let us know.
Rachel, you will do just fine on your test, no worries!--You're a smart girl!
Just got to thinkin'...two more pounds and I can bowl with Noah!
Not to scare you but did you know a case of circus peanuts weighs 14 pounds? HEY! It's a trivia thing!
I'm still giggling over the "Holy Crap...." notion! You all know that my first bowling ball weighed 15 pounds, so Kel and I can easily have lots of fun with Noah-bean. Hmmmmm....wonder how many beans it takes to weigh 10, 11, 12, etc pounds?
Granny and I just packed our suitcases, and have them in our respective vehicles, so we're ready for launch! Can't wait!
Love to all THREE!
Granny & Grandpa D.
This is just like waiting for Christmas when I was a little girl! Or a 51-year-old girl!
Post a Comment