Saturday, April 11, 2009

He's here!

...and I'm exhausted!!! So, if you'd like to go see pictures of Noah, go see Noah's blog! I'll blog more tomorrow about being a mom! We love you all!!!
Rachel

P. S. Stats: Born at 4:18 pm and weighed 8 pounds 9.5 ounces. We don't know his official length yet, but when we find out we'll let you know!

3 comments:

MeMaw said...

I am so impressed that you had the energy to blog after all that pushing! He is so precious and I am afraid they won't let me in to see him so late tonight. Guess I will have to wait one more day to see Noah! My plane gets in at 10:40
I will see you all as soon as I can!
Love, MeMaw/Kay

Anonymous said...

Not only were we there when you were born, Rachel, but we can now say we were there when Noah-bean was born, too!!!!

Can't express how special it is to see you and Justin with Noah...and can't wait for Sara & the Smiths and the Dickersons....and the world to see how beautiful he is!

We're telling everyone we know that we now have a real-life boy!

love all 3 of you!!

Granny & Grandpa D.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!
GOT the stats on my email at work but couldn't figure it all out. Then this pm checked facebook to see if there was any action. Hurray for Noah. I know that you are both excited and exhausted. Enjoy every moment of it. And praise God.

Greg and Vicki Tuegel