Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Video

On Saturday I took a little video of Noah on my phone. It's not a quality home movie, but it's a glimpse in to what I get to play with every day! He was seven weeks yesterday and we weighed him on Friday. He's a whopping 13 pounds, 13 ounces, which means that he gained a pound and two ounces last week alone! This is hard to believe becaues he's been sleeping more and more at night (The last three nights, he's slept between five and eight hours!) and eating less and less during the day, and he's becoming more interactive and we've been playing so much more!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the video! Make sure you turn the sound off on the blog and up on your computer!

4 comments:

MeMaw said...

I watch the video over and over! I can't wait to have a conversation with Noah! We are going to have a lot of fun!
MeMaw

AUntie Kris said...

your cup runneth over!

Grannie Fern and Kris said...

Grannie called him a little stinker! (And a sweetie).

We both think he looks a lot like you did, Rachel, when you were tiny. We have a photo of you with a little bow glued on your head, and Noah looks just like you did... but we're betting MeMaw Kay sees Justin written all over him, too!

Anonymous said...

I've watched it twice in the last two minutes! Love you, Noah and Rachel! Aunt Sara