We're in and I'm FINALLY done with Noah's nursery! Here are some pics!




Now, for some pictures of the mini-man himself! Noah got his first tooth on Labor day and his first cold on Thursday through ... now. He's happy even though it's pretty obvious that he doesn't feel great! We're SO blessed!
Here it is! His first TOOTH!!!


Even though he's not close to walking yet, it's still fun to help him take those baby steps! We'll keep you all updated as he grows and grows!





7 comments:
Cute pictures. I am sorry Noah has a cold. Hopefully it won't last long. I am glad he is still happy! He does love being read to!
Dear Noah: Please come to visit me soon or I will just roll up in a ball and croak. I want to pat your little face. Your mama is killing me with these cute pictures. Please pack your diaper bag and start crawling north. I'll pick you up in OKC in the County Line BBQ parking lot. I'll be the one with the kleenex box.
Love the nursery. Lots of happy times to come in that room. Hold on tight -- he'll be moving on his own soon enough!
Love,
Miss D
You guys have worked so hard on getting Noah all set up in his beautiful room! The other day when we were there, I really sensed how much presence there is of God's wonderful love for Noah, and what a warmly comfortable room it is!
Love that tooth...now all he needs is some uppers!
Can't wait to see you all again this weekend!
Love you all more every day!
Granny & Grandpa D!!
Can't believe y'all are already back in Abilene or how big Noah has gotten. He is ADORABLE!
Noah looks adorable. Congrats. Ps, this is Jami from Contiki from 5-6 years ago. I moved a few weeks ago and came across your info. Had to look you up.
wow, cute nursery! I'm impressed. Good job!
Post a Comment