Tuesday, October 27, 2009

First Pumpkin Patch...as a Giraffe!

What fun! Last Saturday I drove Noah to my parents' house and then on to Frisco for a convention. We made a little pit stop at a pumpkin patch with the cutest giraffe you've EVER seen! He was precious and it was a great place to take pictures and to see Noah explore. Here are some pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetest giraffe I've ever seen too! What a fun trip!

Love, Granny and Grandpa

kelley80 said...

You know...giraffes are my favorite animals! I ask for one every Christmas and James never comes through so maybe this Christmas I can at least hold one! In James defense, we really don't have a high enough fence to keep one in our yard.

Auntie Kris said...

Does that kid ever stop smiling?
Love the photo from the back... his little giraffe head made me giggle!