Justin and Rachel live near Abilene, Texas. Justin is a pediatrician for Pediatric Associates. Rachel is an Instructional Specialist in Math for Abilene ISD.
We've been happily married since June, 2004 and had our first baby on April 11, 2009! We can't wait for the days, weeks and months to come!
6 comments:
Hi Sis,
GREAT photo's! For the contest, I still like the one with you and Noah at the Christmas tree farm the best (see your 3rd blog down!)
Love you lots!!!
Dad
Muy buen blog! I like this blog!! Kisses 4 u guys (& baby too!!!!)
My english is so bad..but i hope you understand =)
I see Noah is sporting some cupcake-eatin' teeth there! CUTIE!
Love,
The mysterious, never-seen, only heard of Aunt Kelley
Mah boy!
ey,
I wanted to change the link to your blog, my website is www.sdd-fanatico.info
are you for?
You are so lucky - your baby is gorgeous! All the best
Jon
Post a Comment