I went to the doctor AGAIN today and found out AGAIN that Noah is no closer to making his big debut. However, Noah's head is in the right place and is low, so hopefully he'll come soon! I went ahead and scheduled my appointment for next week and she said that, at that point, if Noah isn't here, she'll put me on the induction list for the week after that (which would be sometime the week of the 20th). My sincere hope is that we don't have to go that route! Apparently, there's a full moon tomorrow evening andthat's been shown to be some help in the delivery department, so we'll just pray that gravity is a little stronger (for you science buffs, please don't burst my bubble)!
Also, tomorrow is my last day to teach at Dulles High School. Since Noah's due date was the following Monday and I thought he'd be early, I set up my leave to start on Monday. It didn't really hit me until yesterday, and now I'm very sad. It's going to be so hard to leave my Dulles family and shift my day to day focus from 100 kids in Algebra and counseling to one kid with feeding and diapering! But, I really feel like I'm ready for Noah to be here and ready to change that focus, or that I'm as ready as I'll be. So, now if you guys could add that to your prayer list along with the delivery, I'd appreciate it. I know having Noah will change my life, and I want to be ready for the unexpected and I'd REALLY like to be flexible!
Anyway, we'll let you know if there's any more action! Thanks for your prayers and posts and please keep them coming!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I know that leaving Dulles will be hard, but I can only imagine that having Noah will make you forget about that in no time! I've heard the full moon thing too, so I'm curious as to whether it's for real or not. I guess we'll soon find out! Praying for you...
Hey, I tried to help by telling Noah that I would share the 22nd of March with him, but nooooooooo....so don't be mad at me! If he wants to share with Kris on the 11th of April I guess that is okay. I am still putting my money on the 10th but since the Dr. says that there is no movement, well....I guess they aren't always right huh?
I bet the ONE you counsel will be as much of a handful as the 100 you teach math to! YIKES!
Well, good luck, I will try to talk dad into letting go of Noahs pinky so he can come on down and bid on this brand new Maytag side by side washer and dryer along with 2500 square foot of Shaw's Anso nylon carpeting! oops..that's The Price Is Right. Sorry, got carried away!
Love,
Kelley
Rachel:
I will continue to pray for you, Justin, and precious Noah. Enjoy these last few days as you prepare for Noah's arrival. May each day be peaceful and may you find comfort in knowing that you will deliver him at just the right time. I know you will do just fine during labor and delivery with Justin by your side. Before long you will be holding your precious baby in your arms.
Love,
Delores
Howwwwwlllllllll!!!!! Noah-Bean sticking his head out or not, we can still howl at the full moon (and hope he both hears it and comes out to howl with us! Won't it be fun to have another teeny (not if he's like you!!!) voice joining us.
Mom and I sure kept you in our prayers today as you closed out your days at Dulles. Had to be tough.
Got your message about flying thru your comps, so you'll soon be Rachel Smith, M.A. as well as M.O.M.M.Y.
Got our bags packed & wiatin' for a call! Love you guys!!!!
Granny & Grandpa D.
KNOCK KNOCK!!! Ummm...Noah, come on kid! I got money on the 10th for goodness sakes! Let's go buddy! Extra $20 in it for you for gum and a Wii rental if you speed up the pace here! Good grief, let's GO! You have 25 hours, 5 minutes...c'mon!
kel
Post a Comment