Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pictures!

It's time for pictures. I promise I really do hold my son...all the time. But, I think that the pictures here show a lot of other people holding him for the sheer reason that it's rare that someone else gets to hold him! :) Enjoy, and browse at your leisure. You don't have to see them all, but I hope you enjoy them!



Also, for those of you who didn't know, Justin's turned his blog over to Noah. If you want to see what Noah's been up to, check out that blog!

10 comments:

kelley80 said...

unh......I wanna hold him! Love the super baby and genius outfits! He sure is handsome *whistle*. I hope to come down to TX with Granny and Kris is June...maybe I can hold him then! I promise I won't pinch. Hey Noah...we have lots of presents for you!!!!

Love,

Kelley

kelley80 said...

Okay, I have looked at these pictures 14 different times...is that too much? I can't quit looking at him!

Kelley

the thorntons said...

I definitely watched the slide show about 4x through. He is so cute! I am dying to meet him. Hope life at home is going well. :)

Hope said...

So, so, so sweet! I loved it!

jess said...

i can't wait to meet him! i love the pic where he looks like he's picking his nose =)

see ya later!

Anonymous said...

Sure was fun to meet and hold little Noah-Bean!!! What a joy he already is to all of us...and what a Mommy Rachel is and Daddy Justin is!!!! Wow! Noah is blessed beyond measure!

Love all 3 of you!!!!

Granny & Grandpa D.

Anonymous said...

Noah Bean! You sure are cute! I can't tell yet who you look most like but you sure did get your mommy's family nose! :) I can't wait to get there to SPOIL YOU ROTTEN! There should be a prize comin from your Aunt Sara in the next few days! Love you already, Beanie Pants!

Stephanie said...

We had a girls brunch on Saturday and we were talking about how you needed to post some pictures of Noah! You all look so happy (well except Noah in a few pics). Congrats again and I am glad you are home and adjusting to HIS schedule. Such a cute little baby!

dw hicks said...

Adorable! You both look like you're over the moon.

Aunt Kris said...

Noah, you're my new honey.