Ok, so he's not talking, per se, but he is starting to find his voice. Turn the music down on the bottom of the blog, and enjoy!
Sorry for the bad camera work. If you put the camera right in his face he just stares at it and doesn't do what I'm wanting to film!!!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
He can say "good" as in "good boy!" I am sure that is what he told me! Thanks for the video. It made my day!
I started enjoying Noah-Bean's "expressing himself" so much I started laughing out loud with joy! What a happy kid, and what a great Mommy and Daddy he has to give him his voice so early in his life!!!! Kay, it made my day, too!
Love to all!!!
Granny & Grandpa D.
Wow, I vote for Noah Smith for president! What a super speech maker! The video is awesome, thank you so much for sharing your world with ours! God Bless the gift and the giver!
Jane Burroughs
Funny, I thought he was auctioning off something, I was actually bidding??! So, if I owe you some money......well.....
Kelley
"Mom, I've got this itch on the bottom of my left foot! Please! I'm strapped into this stupid car seat and I can't reach it! Scratch it for me! Quit asking me questions and scratch it! I'm not kidding, it's driving me crazy! Please!! Mom!!!"
I like your new heading! Be careful on your trip! Just listening to Noah's story again, and again and again!
Noah! You have LOTS to say! :) I can't wait to see you in a few hours! Love you!
so cute!
Post a Comment